Me permito la licencia de anotar una frase que he encontrado en un libro de Ariosto Valdemar llamado Inconsistencias e incontinencias.
"Si de vivir se trata, la esperanza es lo primero que deberíamos perder."
Y me permito acompañarla de una hermosa canción.
Y la letra
Hope there's someone
Who'll take care of me
When I die, will I go
Hope there's someone
Who'll set my heart free
Nice to hold when I'm tired
There's a ghost on the horizon
When I go to bed
How can I fall asleep at night
How will I rest my head
Oh I'm scared of the middle place
Between light and nowhere
I don't want to be the one
Left in there, left in there
There's a man on the horizon
Wish that I'd go to bed
If I fall to his feet tonight
Will allow rest my head
So here's hoping I will not drown
Or paralyze in light
And godsend I don't want to go
To the seal's watershed
Hope there's someone
Who'll take care of me
When I die, Will I go
Hope there's someone
Who'll set my heart free
Nice to hold when I'm tired
3*1 en "no ficción": El arte de viajar sin moverse del sitio de Hilario J.
Rodríguez, Regreso a Viena. Diario de 1946 de Hilda Spiel y La frase
infinita de Aldo Gargani
-
*Idioma original:* Español
*Año de publicación:* 2026
*Valoración:* Bastante recomendable
Hace unos días comentaba con mi pareja que esto de viajar se no...
Hace 12 horas
1 comentario:
Preciosa Canción !!!!
Publicar un comentario